Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez
What Went Wrong: The Truth Behind the Clinical Trial of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer — Silver Award Winner, Independent Book Publishers Association 2013 Benjamin Franklin Awards (Science category). Click here for more information.
One Man Alone: An Investigation of Nutrition, Cancer, and William Donald Kelley — Click here for more information.
The Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer — Click here for more information.
Welcome to our website, and thank you for your interest in our work. Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez has been investigating nutritional approaches to cancer and other degenerative diseases since 1981, and has been in practice in New York since 1987. Dr. Linda Isaacs has been working with Dr. Gonzalez in his research and practice since 1985. In our office we use individualized aggressive nutritional protocols to work with many types of cancer, and with other illnesses such as allergies, autoimmune disorders and chronic fatigue.
Special Event! Dr. Gonzalez will be speaking at Bouley Botanical in downtown Manhattan on Wednesday, March 11, 2015. Click here for more information.
As a good introduction to this treatment approach, we recommend a one-hour lecture originally presented as part of a podcast. In this talk, Dr. Gonzalez discussed eight patients diagnosed with advanced poor-prognosis cancer who experienced regression of disease and long-term survival on his regimen. This recording is available for $4.95 as a download from New Spring Press: click here to order. New Spring Press also carries Dr. Gonzalez's books, including the award-winning What Went Wrong: The Truth Behind the Clinical Trial of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer.
The three most popular sections of the site are:
- Our Treatment Program: learn more about the actual therapy.
- Becoming a Patient: learn what's involved with becoming a patient.
- Case Reports: case reports of patients who have responded to our treatment.
Other areas that might interest you are:
- Research Efforts: learn about our completed pilot study and completed animal studies, including abstracts for the published articles about the results. Current patients and others interested in our research have asked about the outcome of the NCI-NIH funded clinical study of our work. Dr. Gonzalez’s book What Went Wrong reveals in detail his many-year battle for a fair testing of his work, only to have his efforts stymied along the way. A brief summary of the problems with the trial can be found by clicking here.
- Statements of Support: here we include letters from scientists affiliated with major international corporations that have funded our research in the past.
- Dr. Gonzalez and Dr. Isaacs: learn where they trained.
- Books and Recordings: learn more about available books and lecture recordings, listen to speech excerpts and hear radio interviews of Dr. Gonzalez on ConsciousTalk Radio.
- In the News: review press coverage about us and our work. This section includes a link to a lengthy article series by Dr. Gonzalez addressing the ketogenic diet.
- Conferences: see information on conferences where Dr. Gonzalez has spoken and on any upcoming conferences.
- Subscribe: sign up for email updates.
- Notice of Privacy Policies