A Mind of Your Own: The Truth About Depression and How Women Can Heal Their Bodies to Reclaim Their Lives, Dr. Kelly Brogan's new NY Times bestselling book, is dedicated to Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez. To read about or to purchase the book, click here.
Suzanne Somers' best-selling book TOX-SICK includes a lengthy interview with Dr. Gonzalez
Dr. Gonzalez's article: The History of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer
Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez
What Went Wrong: The Truth Behind the Clinical Trial of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer — Silver Award Winner, Independent Book Publishers Association 2013 Benjamin Franklin Awards (Science category). Click here for more information.
One Man Alone: An Investigation of Nutrition, Cancer, and William Donald Kelley — Click here for more information.
The Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer — Click here for more information.
THE NICHOLAS GONZALEZ FOUNDATION
The Gonzalez Protocol: A Natural Approach to Healing
Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D. died on Tuesday, July 21, 2015. Dr. Gonzalez was laid to rest on July 28 in Bedford, New York.
Nick's wife, Mary Beth, has started The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation which is a non-profit foundation committed to keeping the brilliant, healing work of Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez alive today and for generations to come. Our non-profit Foundation is fueling the future of Dr Gonzalez's legacy by preserving, promoting and propagating his holistic individualized nutrition protocols in the education about the treatment and prevention of cancer and other degenerative diseases. Our Board consists of a physician personally mentored by Dr. Gonzalez, an award-winning international marketer, an educational research professional and a successful business executive and devoted patient of Dr. Gonzalez.
Dr. Gonzalez leaves a legacy of faith, healing, and genuine love for people and the pursuit of medicine. We are heartbroken at this loss. Dr. Gonzalez's office is closed. Our foundation training and certification program is in the fundraising and development stage and we are determined to train and certify new practitioners in The Gonzalez Protocol and keep his work and his memory alive.
Our Foundation vision is to inspire, guide and educate professional healers and patients on their path to discovering and adopting effective nutritional medical protocols for prevention and disease treatment.
The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation will honor Dr. Gonzalez's legacy and wisdom concerning natural therapeutics through general education, professional certification, patient treatment, research, publications, workshops, retreats, investigation, scientific studies, documentaries, feature films, community outreach, cooperation with other natural health groups, and specific education of those in the medical community interested in incorporating The Gonzalez Protocol into their natural healing methods.
FOUNDATION DONATIONS: Kindly support The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation by donating hereFor more information about the foundation, please email email@example.com AND please subscribe to the Foundation announcement list in the left hand menu.
- The Treatment Program: learn about the actual therapy
- Becoming a Patient: details what was involved with becoming Dr. Gonzalez's patient
- Case Reports: case studies of patients who have responded to the treatment with different types of cancers
- Introductory Lecture: a one-hour recording in which Dr. Gonzalez discussed eight patients diagnosed with advanced poor-prognosis cancer who experienced regression of disease and long-term survival on The Gonzalez Protocol. Available for $4.95; click to order.
Below are links to some noteworthy tributes to Dr. Gonzalez from his friends, colleagues, and patients. (Note: The links are to sites outside of dr-gonzalez.com. Please click your Web browser's back button to return to this page at dr- gonzalez.com.)
- Suzanne Somers: Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez Tribute: A moving video tribute by noted author and award-winning actress Suzanne Somers
- Peter B. Chowka: Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D.: A Tribute To a Remarkable Man 2016: Dr. Gonzalez's journalist friend of a quarter century weighs in
- Louise Kuo Habakus: A Tribute to Nick Gonzalez, M.D.
- Kelly Brogan, M.D.: Celebrating Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, A Legend In His Time: Leading holistic psychiatrist Dr. Brogan celebrates Dr. Gonzalez
Other areas of interest:
- Statistics:Some people ask for statistics thinking that it will help them determine the value of the treatment; however, as explained in the article published in the peer-reviewed journal Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine and entitled Statistics: Why Meaningful Statistics Cannot be Generated From a Private Practice, the question is much more complicated than many might think.
- Research Efforts:
- Learn about Dr. Gonzalez's pilot study and animal studies, including abstracts for the published articles about the results
- The NCI-NIH funded a clinical study of his work. Dr. Gonzalez’s book What Went Wrong reveals his long battle for a fair testing of his work and how the study was stymied along the way. Click for a summary of the problems with the clinical trial.
- Statements of Support: letters from scientists affiliated with major international corporations that have funded our research in the past
- Dr. Gonzalez: learn where he trained
- Books and Recordings: learn more about available books and lecture recordings, listen to speech excerpts and hear radio interviews of Dr. Gonzalez on ConsciousTalk Radio
- In the News: review press coverage about us and our work
- Conferences: information on conferences where Dr. Gonzalez has spoken and upcoming conferences
- Subscribe: sign up for email updates
- Notice of Privacy Policies