Conquering Cancer: Volume One - 50 Pancreatic and Breast Cancer Patients on The Gonzalez Nutritional Protocol, Dr. Gonzalez's new book is now available on Amazon. Click the link above to learn more and to order the hardcover or Kindle edition.
Suzanne Somers' best-selling book TOX-SICK includes a lengthy interview with Dr. Gonzalez
Dr. Gonzalez's article: The History of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer
Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez available on Amazon
What Went Wrong: The Truth Behind the Clinical Trial of the Enzyme Treatment of Cancer — Silver Award Winner, Independent Book Publishers Association 2013 Benjamin Franklin Awards (Science category). Click here for more information.
One Man Alone: An Investigation of Nutrition, Cancer, and William Donald Kelley — Click here for more information.
The Trophoblast and the Origins of Cancer — Click here for more information.
THE NICHOLAS GONZALEZ FOUNDATION: 501(c)3 non-profit foundation
The Gonzalez Protocol: A Natural Approach to Healing
Nicholas J. Gonzalez, M.D. died unexpectedly on Tuesday, July 21, 2015.
Since 1987, Dr. Gonzalez ran a private practice in New York City and provided individualized nutritional regimens for many types of cancer as well as other illnesses such as Lyme, allergies, autoimmune disorders and chronic fatigue.
Nick's wife, Mary Beth, founded The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation which is a non-profit, 501(c)3 foundation committed to keeping the brilliant, healing work of Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez alive today and for generations to come. Our non-profit Foundation is fueling the future of Dr Gonzalez's legacy by preserving, promoting and propagating his holistic individualized nutrition protocols in the education about the treatment and prevention of cancer and other degenerative diseases. Our Board consists of physicians, an award-winning international marketer, an educational research professional, a successful business executive and devoted patients of Dr. Gonzalez.
Dr. Gonzalez leaves a legacy of faith, healing, and genuine love for people and the pursuit of medicine. We are heartbroken at this loss. Dr. Gonzalez's office is closed. Our foundation training and certification program is in the fundraising and development stage. We will be training new practitioners in The Gonzalez Protocol and keeping his work and his memory alive.
Our Foundation vision is to inspire, guide and educate professional healers and patients on their path to discovering and adopting effective nutritional medical protocols for prevention and disease treatment.
The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation honors Dr. Gonzalez's legacy and wisdom concerning natural therapeutics through general education, professional certification, patient treatment, research, publications, workshops, retreats, investigation, scientific studies, documentaries, feature films, community outreach, cooperation with other natural health groups, and specific education of those in the medical community interested in incorporating The Gonzalez Protocol into their natural healing methods.
FOUNDATION DONATIONS: Kindly support The Nicholas Gonzalez Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation, through NY Charities:
Or if you prefer, you can donate via PayPal here:
Or if you prefer, you can donate via PayPal here:
Tributes and Professional Recognition:
Below are links to some noteworthy tributes to and recognition of Dr. Gonzalez from his friends, colleagues, and patients. (Note: The links are to sites outside of dr-gonzalez.com. Please click your Web browser's back button to return to this page at dr-gonzalez.com.)
- The July/August 2016 issue of the peer review Medline-indexed medical journal Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine (ATHM) has published five articles by colleagues of Dr. Gonzalez and a case history documenting the treatment of a patient with insulin-dependent diabetes by Dr. Gonzalez himself. Please visit this page at ATHM for the issue's table of contents.
- Tributes from colleagues, patients and Dr. Gonzalez's widow: Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine Tribute Book: The Gonzalez Protocol, available here at the publisher's Web site
- Memorial Service: On June 21, 2016 a moving memorial service for Dr. Gonzalez, attended by family, friends, patients, and colleagues, was held at the historic Saint James' Church in New York City. Click here to read an article about the service.
- Suzanne Somers: Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez Tribute: A moving video tribute by noted author and award-winning actress Suzanne Somers
- Peter B. Chowka: Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D.: A Tribute To a Remarkable Man 2016: Dr. Gonzalez's journalist friend of a quarter century weighs in
- Louise Kuo Habakus: A Tribute to Nick Gonzalez, M.D.
- Kelly Brogan, M.D.: Celebrating Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, A Legend In His Time: Leading holistic psychiatrist Dr. Brogan celebrates Dr. Gonzalez
Other areas of interest:
- Statistics:Some people ask for statistics thinking that it will help them determine the value of the treatment; however, as explained in the article published in the peer-reviewed journal Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine and entitled Statistics: Why Meaningful Statistics Cannot be Generated From a Private Practice, the question is much more complicated than many might think.
- Research Efforts:
- Learn about Dr. Gonzalez's pilot study and animal studies, including abstracts for the published articles about the results
- The NCI-NIH funded a clinical study of his work. Dr. Gonzalez’s book What Went Wrong reveals his long battle for a fair testing of his work and how the study was stymied along the way. Click for a summary of the problems with the clinical trial.
- Statements of Support: Letters from scientists affiliated with major international corporations that have funded our research in the past
- Dr. Gonzalez: Learn where he trained
- Books and Recordings: Learn more about available books and lecture recordings, listen to speech excerpts and hear radio interviews of Dr. Gonzalez on ConsciousTalk Radio
- In the News: Review press coverage about us and our work
- Conferences: Information on conferences where Dr. Gonzalez has spoken and upcoming conferences
- Subscribe: Sign up for email updates
- Notice of Privacy Policies