Several different lecture recordings by Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez are available through New Spring Press:
- Gonzalez Therapy Case Reports: a brief overview of the treatment regimen followed by stories of patients with a variety of advanced and poor prognosis cancers who have done well with his regimen
- Enzymes and Cancer: a review of the use of pancreatic proteolytic enzymes against cancer
- What Should I Eat?: a discussion of the physiology and biochemistry of dietary individuality, which makes sense out of the confusion in the nutritional field and the contradictory statements of experts;
- Different Diets for Different Types: the science behind his recommendation of widely differing nutrient regimens for different patients, with case reports of patients who did well following very different regimens
- Nutritional Approach to Cancer: a comprehensive and detailed recording to a lay audience
- Enzyme Therapy of Cancer: a professional seminar which covers more technical aspects of the therapy
Please note: these recordings are intended for informational purposes only, not as medical manuals or how-to guides.